Join us Friday September 6th for a FREE, (yes, FREE) showing of the original Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! Pack your kids in your MINI and bring them out for a MINI MOVIE NIGHT!
Parking is AMPLE but seating is LIMITED!
We would like to pack the lot with MINIs that night, so we will first meet up at the Taco Cabana on Hondo Pass.4810 Hondo Pas Dr El Paso TX 79904
We will leave from the Taco Cabana at about 7:00 PM and take a quick (less than 10 minutes) ride up into the Canyon. Once in the Canyon, we will group up and park together!
THINGS TO KNOW!
- Movie starts at 8:30PM Early meet up will allow us to Park and Sit together!
- ALL MINI and CLASSIC Mini Owners are welcome to join us!
- Once in the canyon, cell service is a NO GO. The mountains block out most carriers signals. If you’re late, we wont be able to stay in touch. Do not miss the departure time!
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the amphitheater! However, they do have overpriced concessions.
- Its outdoors, its been raining. Sweaters and bug repellant could come in handy!
- This event could get cancelled due to weather! We will meet at the Taco Cabana either way.
- This is a KID FRIENDLY Event! Bring Them!
- This is NOT a PET FRIENDLY event. Medusa, Diesel, Cooper and Stanlee will need to stay home. 😉
Comment below or message us with questions! September 15th is the next Proper Rally!